Colleen Brunner Memorial Scholarship
Amount: TBA (One award per academic school year)
This award honors the memory of Colleen Brunner, an Oswego student who perished in the crash of Pan Am Flight 103 over Scotland in December, 1988. The award was established by family and friends to assist students with financial need to participate in the university's study abroad program. To qualify for this award, a student must:
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time student at Oswego.
- Be a junior or senior at the time of selection (completed 57 or more credits, including transfer credits, by deadline).
- Maintain a 2.5 or better cumulative grade point average.
- Document financial need
- Be accepted into the London program (first priority) or any other Oswego overseas program (second priority).
- Preference will be given to students majoring in Communication Studies.
A short, online application is required for all scholarships. You must also include documentation of financial need. If you have filed for and/or received financial aid from this campus, financial aid is easily documented by a copy of your award letter, including any need that has not yet been met but still exists. If you have not applied for, or have not been granted financial aid from SUNY Oswego, you will have to provide alternative information concerning your financial circumstances. Please keep in mind that it is your responsibility to provide the information documenting financial need.
Your application must be completed (application completed and all supporting forms submitted) by the following scholarship deadline dates: